A new spooky adventure this DVD brings, with The Cat, Nick and Sally, Fish and the Things. Meet the eeriest critters you have ever seen, arrived just in time for this Halloween! There will be lots of tricks and, of course lots of treats, to share with the animal friends you will meet! There's a coconut crab, spider monkeys and bats, and plenty more fun with The Cat in the Hat!
Word World: Kooky Spooky Halloween. This show is so unique. All of the animals and objects are actual words - just in the shapes and colors of the object. This show works with kids on phonics, spelling, vocabulary and more. All of this while having fun! This DVD contains two episodes: "A Kooky Spooky Halloween" and "Sheep's Halloween Costume". The kids had a great time watching this DVD and have asked to watch it over and over again since!
- A Kooky Spooky Halloween - The WordFriends get their share of scares the night before Halloween, when Pig sleep walks and everyone thinks he's a ghost!
- Sheep's Halloween Costume - Sheep is making herself a super special fairy costume to wear for the big Halloween party. But what will she do when her WordFriends need pieces of her costume for their own use?
It's Halloween! Join Sid and his friends as they discover how bats catch mosquitoes, why spiders are expert engineer web builders, and how skeletons make up the foundation of our bodies. The kids dress up to celebrate Halloween at school, and Teacher Suzie leads them in a special Halloween parade song to show off their costumes! With Sid the Science Kid, Halloween can be spooky and scientific!
You can purchase all three of these titles at NCircle Entertainment!
- The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That: Tricks and Treats $5.99
- Word World: Kooky Spooky Halloween $5.99
- Sid the Science Kid: Sid's Spooky Halloween $5.99
Thanks to NCircle Entertainment, one lucky Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy reader will win a DVD copy of all three Halloween DVDs featured above! Click "Read more" and follow the Rafflecopter directions to enter.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
a Rafflecopter giveaway