Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Daily Thrifty Tip for March 10, 2011


#101 Stockpiling! (There are so many blogs out there dedicated to stockpiling. I will only touch upon this idea a little here on this Thrifty Tip.)

Stockpiling is a great thing that you can do for your household! When I go shopping I see what items are on sale and that I have coupons for. If an item that I regularly use is on sale and I have a coupon for it, I will stock up on the item and buy as many as I think we can use before the item goes bad. This works really great when the item I am stockpiling is not perishable like toilet paper or toothbrushes. This ensures that you are getting your items at the lowest possible cost. If you stock up on sale items every week, you should always be able to purchase them at their rock bottom prices.

1 comment:

southwestmowife said...

I've started doing this and I'm so excited! It is my new hobby!