Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Daily Thrifty Tip for December 1, 2010

#2 Recycled wrapping paper and bags: I always get the Sunday paper for the coupons. I recycle my newspaper of course, but I've found another use for the funny pages.... I use it to wrap kid's gifts and even some adult gifts!!! People sometimes look at me funny, but most say "What a great idea!" The funny pages are colorful and make people chuckle! Why not use them to wrap with!

I also reuse gift bags that were given to me or my family. This can save alot of money. Have you priced wrapping paper and gift bags lately!?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thx for following - following you back from BabyDealsDujour. We list all the baby daily deals in real-time.

Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too!

Suertemom said...

Oh yeah, why not use newspaper. I think that's cool!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from the cornucopia hop! Would love it if you stopped by and followed along too!

http://wwww.3sonsplus1.blogspot.com