My trash can gets gross! First of all it stinks because of all of the dirty diapers I add to it in a day. Another issue I have with my trash can is that my kids and husband throw things in it, sometimes missing the bag altogether, and then nasty stuff ends up in the bottom of the trash can. I started using Trashy from Natural House daily, after taking the trash out to clean and deodorize my trash can and it leaves a very nice scent!
Trashy Probiotic Cleaning removes odors at their source. Use trashy in your indoor or outdoor trash cans to dissolve odors, grease and food scraps.
Stinky works great on my garbage disposal. It usually has a funky smell as well! I love the foaming action of the Natural House Stinky disposal cleaner! It really helped to make my garbage disposal smell more pleasant! Stinky naturally digests odors at their source leaving a fresh botanical scent. The probiotics create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem in your drain and breaks down grease and food waste preventing clogs and slow drains. It's so great to know that no harmful chemicals are going down my drain!
Sinky Probiotic Cleaning packet breaks down grease and food scraps to help prevent clogs and slow drains. Used weekly, Sinky will scour your drain and disposal driving out odors at their source.
Flushy was my very favorite Natural House cleaning product! I absolutely hate cleaning toilets! Flushy works so great at getting my toilet clean! When I added the Flushy cleaner to my toilet it foamed up and worked so much better than my normal liquid toilet cleaner! I loved the light fragrance too! Flushy really made my most dreaded job easier!
Flushy Probiotic Cleaning packet is a powerful toilet bowl cleaner + Drain and Septic Treatment in one. Our professional strength formula cuts through stains, hard water and calcium deposits in the bowl. Our probiotics continue to consume toilet paper and waste build up in the p-trap, drain and pipes, and maintains the health of your septic system.
You can purchase Natural House cleaning products here! Amazon also carries these great products as well!
Thanks to Natural House, one lucky Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy reader will win each of the products I received to review: Stinky, Flushy and Trashy! (US residents only)
You MUST be a follower of Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect (located at the right) for your entry to count. And you MUST include your email address with each entry.
Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect. AND Like Natural House on Facebook. (both combined = 1 entry)
That's all you have to do! But, if you'd like to receive extra entries you can:
- Follow Natural House on Twitter here. (1 entry)
- Like Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Facebook here. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Twitter here. (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway. (1 entry daily, include the link)
- Enter another Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy giveaway. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Post the Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
- Post the One Year Blogversary Event button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
This giveaway ends November 3, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: email@example.com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. * Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator. * I do contact each winner via email
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours. Because I do not directly ship most giveaways from my home, I cannot be held liable for lost or not received products.