Thursday, April 28, 2011

T Shirt Printing.net Review





I was recently given the chance to review a T-shirt from T Shirt Printing.net. I received a Monkey Logo T-shirt as pictured above. It is such a comfortable t-shirt! I love to work out in it, lounge around the house in it and even sleep in it. T Shirt Printing.net is a great place to order custom t-shirts, sweatshirts and hooded tops! They offer competitive pricing and offer a high selection of garments and colors! You can order quantities from 12-100,000 so next time you need to get some custom shirts made, try out T Shirt Printing.net!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: