Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bryton Pick Dental Floss Alternative Review




Flossing is so important to maintain a healthy mouth! I have recently discovered an even easier way to floss! The Bryton Pick is a dental floss alternative that can be reused for up to 30 days due to the germ resistant stainless steel. It comes with a carrying case that is small enough to fit in your wallet. This makes it easy to remember to take with you on the go so that you can floss even after the smallest of meals! The blunt cleaning edges are as thin as the finest piece of dental floss. I have been using my Bryton Pick for 2 weeks now and I like how easy it is to use. Previously I used those plastic flossers and loved that I didn't have to stick my hands in my mouth to floss, but it seemed like such a waste since you have throw them away after each use... more trash in our landfills. I love the fact that you can reuse the Bryton Pick for up to 30 days, which means less plastic flossers ending up in the trash!

You can purchase your Bryton Pick here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: