Monday, October 24, 2016

New Thrifty Tip Series! - Saving Money During the Holidays!





As the Holidays are fast approaching, I want to help my readers save some dough!  I am going to start a new Thrifty Tip Series on Ideas for Saving Money during the Holidays! I would love some help from my awesome readers!  How are you saving money on your holiday shopping?  If you haven't started, what are your plans to tackle this holiday season without breaking the bank, or worse, going into debt?


#1 My first tip is to plan ahead!  Make a list early on with who you need to purchase gifts for and then get creative on coming up with gift ideas.  Over the coming months, you will be prepared when an item is on sale and can save so much money that way!  Also, know your budget!  Split it between the family members and friends on your list and then stick to it!  I will keep posting daily on fun cheap gift ideas and other great tips on saving money, so stay tuned!



No comments: