Monday, December 8, 2014

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash and Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Wash Review #MC #ClearasilMom

**I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Clearasil. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
http://www.clearasil.us/
When I was a young girl the very first product I tried to treat my very first pimples was made by Clearasil.  It is a brand that I'm sure all of us are familiar with.  It is a brand that I trust to treat acne and those inevitable breakouts.  My daughter is a pre-teen and has started to experience some unwelcome blemishes on her face.  When she began getting pimples I knew just where to turn to help her clear up her pretty face - you guessed it, Clearasil!  I taught her how to wash her face with Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash and water each morning and night and her skin has shown some definite improvement!  She loves how clean this product makes her skin feel and I love that it isn't harsh or drying on her beautiful, sensitive skin!

http://www.clearasil.us/product-lines/daily-clear/washes/daily-clear-oil-free-daily-face-wash/
The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Wash has been tested by dermatologists and has been proven to reduce breakouts by up 85% in just 4 weeks.  I wanted to try this product for myself so that I could write an accurate review and also to test it out before I gave it to my daughter.  I love how easily the cleanser comes out of the bottle.  The cleanser itself is white and rather thick.  It coats my skin nicely and rinses off easily.  After I rinsed it off I could totally feel a difference in my skin.  It really felt clean!!!  It also seemed softer.  I love that this formula is non-drying.  I have used cleansers in the past that really dried out my skin and also caused a burning sensation.  This product actually hydrates my skin and has never caused burning or irritation on myself or my daughter.  We have both been using this for 3 weeks now and we couldn't be happier with the results!

I must admit that I too suffer from breakouts.  I thought that once I was in my thirties that I wouldn't have any more breakouts, but I was wrong!  Luckily I was given another product to try from Clearasil - their Ultra Rapid Action Gel Wash.  Whenever I am experiencing one of my breakouts - usually at that time of the month - I can change up my routine a little and use the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Gel.  This product works fast to treat my breakouts!  In as little as 12 hours my skin is looking better!  This product is also tested by dermatologists to bring you maximum strength acne medication to open those blocked pores and help you have healthy looking skin again.  I definitely noticed a difference in the way my skin looked and felt after using this product.  It really helped to clear up my skin fast! 

http://www.clearasil.us/product-lines/ultra/washes/ultra-rapid-action-daily-gel-wash/
Breakouts are embarrassing for anyone.  I remember being a teenager and having others point out my pimples and feeling bad about my appearance.  I want to give my daughter the best fight against acne that I can and with Clearasil I know that her skin will look it's best!  We have really enjoyed reviewing both of these products and will definitely continue to use Clearasil in the future!
 

No comments: