Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Awesome Summer Sale at The Children's Place!!!! (I got 12 Items for $23.06 Shipped!!!)

HURRY!  Today only at The Children's Place you can get some great summer clothes for up to 75% off and they are offering FREE shipping!  I just bought 12 items for my kids and spent only $23.06 with tax!!!!  You can use the code: J8G153 for an additional 15% off.   I shopped the clearance sections for this amazing deal.  Some tees and tanks are only $1.74.  You have to hurry though, because the quantities and sizes are limited.

Here's what I got for $23.06:
  • one boy's tank top
  • one boy's tee shirt
  • one boy's polo shirt
  • one pair of boy's shorts
  • one pair of baby girl flip flops
  • two baby girl's tank tops
  • one baby girl's skirt
  • two girl's tank tops
  • one girl's skirt
  • one pair of baby girl's sunglasses

No comments: