Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness "Croc Crackdown" Game and Exclusive Code for Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy Readers!


Today is the day that Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has released Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness: Good Croc, Bad Croc to DVD!  In conjunction of the release of the DVD, there is a super fun game on Nick.com called Croc Crackdown!  My kids and I had a great time playing this game and I'm excited to tell you all about it.  In the game you play as Po the Panda.  He must fight off all of the crocs who are trying to get money from his dad for protection.  Po must close all three windows while fighting off the crocs.  It was pretty challenging the first time I played this game.  It was hard to get to the windows with all of the crocs coming at me.  This was a really fun game.  My kids loved trying it out too!  They have been whining at me that they are bored this summer, so I loved finding a fun game for them to play on Nick.com.  We can't wait until the next level comes out this fall: "The Scorpion Sting".


Great news!  Just for being a reader of my blog, all of you are entitled to an exclusive code to unlock a FREE wallpaper download!  Here it is:  2000030379037424 Your kids are going to love this game and love the free wallpaper.  Croc Crackdown is perfect for those "I'm bored" moments!  Don't forget to pick up your copy of Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness: Good Croc, Bad Croc today!  You can also enter to win a copy here at Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy!


Disclosure:  I was not compensated for posting this in any way.  I am a member of the Fox Home Entertainment Insiders and am given movies to review from time to time.  All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours.

No comments: