Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scott's Liquid Gold Clean Screen Review



We have a flat screen television in our living room that is always dirty! With little children, come little, sticky fingerprints and messy electronics. I am constantly saying "Please don't touch the television!" My newest disaster was that my son colored on the television screen with a crayon! Thankfully I had my Clean Screen from Scott's Liquid Gold. I sprayed it on the television screen and used the enclosed yellow cloth and voila, the crayon marks were gone. Thanks goodness! My husband would have had a stroke! I was also given some Little Clean Screen wipes to try. These work great for your cell phone screens, sunglasses, cameras and more. The best part is that you won't have to worry about damaging your electronics, because Clean Screen and Little Clean Screen are completely safe!
More from the Company:

Scott's Liquid Gold Clean Screen products end the confusion about how to safely clean valuable electronic screens.

Regular Clean Screen is formulated with a Reverse Osmosis (RO) solution, state-of-the-art water treatment technology that removes molecules of mineral deposits and impurities smaller than the water molecules themselves. Scott's Liquid Gold Clean Screen leaves nothing behind but a crystal clear clean. The unique, synthetic suede microfiber cloth, used to apply Clean Screen, is soft, lint-free, highly absorbent and quick drying. It cleans without scratching delicate surfaces. Great for the environment, the cloth is washable and reusable.

Scott's Liquid Gold Little Clean Screen wipes are for use on personal electronics, eyeglasses, cameras and more. They safely and effectively clean delicate surfaces, remove fingerprints, make-up, dirt, dust, oily residues and ink. Little Clean Screen wipes will not scratch, streak or leave a residue and are convenient, portable and biodegradable.

Make sure you Like Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter so that you don't miss out on any product information!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: