Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oliver's Labels Review!



With my daughter in Kindergarten I get frustrated at times when she comes home from school without her jacket, gloves, hat, etc. Trying to find her items in the lost and found can be like searching for a needle in a haystack! Especially when other children have the same coat, or gloves as she does. Now that I have found Oliver's Labels, I can label her items to make finding her lost items a little easier. When teachers find Bella's misplaced items, they can see the Stick-eez Clothing Label with her name on it and get it back to her more easily.
Oliver's Labels also makes Shoe Labels! These are great for daycare centers! Being a childcare provider myself, I know how handy these would be to have! Now it will be no question who's shoes belong to which child!
Oliver's Labels come in so many cute designs! You will have a tough time picking out which one to get! Oliver's Labels can also be used on sippy cups and bottles, which can be put through the dishwasher, microwave, fridge and even outdoors!! They are very durable and are said to never fade, scuff, or peel!
Oliver's Labels can be ordered with a "Found It" code. If an item with a Found It code is ever lost, the finder can go to Olivers Labels.com and enter the 9 digit Found It code to contact you and return it! What a nifty idea!!! Ordering the Found It code is optional though, so if you'd rather not have the 9 digit code printed on your labels, just let Oliver's Labels know!

Be sure to keep up with all that Oliver's Labels has to offer by liking them on Facebook and/or following them on Twitter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: