Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Daily Thrifty Tip for February 16, 2011


#79 Sign up for Disney Movie Rewards to get great prizes! If you have kids, you have Disney DVD's! Have you ever noticed the fliers that come in your children's DVD's or Blu-rays that have Disney Movie Rewards Codes on them? These codes actually give you points which can be redeemed for great prizes! Recently I received a Beauty and the Beast pillow case for my daughter to decorate herself! She loves it! The best part was that I got it for FREE! If you are going to purchase those DVD's and Blu-rays anyway, why not enter those reward codes to get a nice present for your child!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I second this one! I racked up a ton of points and right before Christmas the giant Butterball stuffed animal dropped in points. He's about three feet tall, super soft and super cute. My son adores him and I got him free! I didn't even have to pay shipping.