Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Daily Thrifty Tip for December 9, 2010


#10 Sign up for diaper reward programs. Pampers and Huggies both have rewards programs that you can sign up for. I buy both brands depending on which brand is on sale that week and what coupons I have at the time. I also only buy Huggies or Pampers when I can get them cheaper than the store brand (by combining sales and coupons)

Don't throw your package away! There are reward codes printed inside the diapers and wipes packages. These codes can be entered into you Pampers Gifts to Grow or Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards accounts and redeemed for great prizes. Last year I saved up all of my Pampers Points and redeemed them for a free photo book that I made for my mother-in-law for a Christmas present. I received a Crayola Color Wonder set for redeeming my Huggies points. I used that as a gift for my daughter for Christmas.

Huggies and Pampers also put out promotional codes from time to time. I will start posting any that I find. Another good thing about signing up is that the companies will send you coupons in the mail every once in a while!

2 comments:

Alison Agnew said...

Thanks for visiting and following my blog...right back atcha!

life in a pink fibro said...

Great tip - nappies are so expensive that it pays to shop around and make the most of them where you can.