Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Daily Thrifty Tip for December 7, 2010


#8 Subscribe to All You Magazine. All You magazine is a GREAT magazine and totally worth the subscription price! There are tons of money saving tips and lots of high value coupons in every issue. This magazine more than pays for itself! You can only get All You magazine at Walmart, or by subscription. I looked on their website and you can get two trial issues for free!

I also noticed (just now) on their website that they have a daily free sample! Yay! You can also get money saving tips on the All You website. I've been a subscriber for a while and it is definitely a good value!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I didn't know about the free trial or the free samples. Thanks!

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Wow I like the cover of that magazine. Lose 7 pounds in 7 days! Thanks for stopping by Wiccan Make Some Too & becoming a follower. I am following you back!

Unknown said...

I need to check it out!

Amy said...

This is one of those mags I've been meaning to check out. Thanks for the tip about the free trial.