Friday, December 31, 2010

Amy Adele Review

Amy Adele has a great selection of kid labels, birth announcements, cute clothing, invitations, address labels, stationery, and calling cards. I was given the opportunity to review some labels. I received some train labels for my son and some pink fairy labels for my daughter. They turned out so cute! These are great so that I can mark my children's belongings! My son LOVES his trains! My nephew has alot of the same trains that Sam has, so it is nice to mark his beloved trains with a label! The pink fairy labels were great for my daughter's school supplies! She complains that she is always losing her crayons, pencils, markers, etc. This way everyone knows with supplies belong to Bella!

You can purchase Amy Adele products here. This is a great website that breaks all of the categories down for you! It's just hard to decide since everything is so cute!

No comments: