Friday, August 26, 2016

Swagbucks: Swago Shopping Edition - Begins Monday, August 29th!

http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-trk&t0=blgTrk&t1=2719586&t2=501
 
FAQ
Where can I find my Swago Board?
The URL for your Swago Board is: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
When will Swago begin and end?
Swago begins on Monday, August 29th at 1pm PDT/3pm EDT and ends Monday, September 5th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT.
Will I get credit for completing action items prior to hitting the “Join” button?
No, you must join the game by hitting “Join” to get credit for completing the action items.
When will I receive my SB Bonus for playing Swago?
Once you hit the “Submit” button you will receive your SB Bonus instantly.
How many Swago Board patterns can I submit during the game period?
You may only submit one pattern during the game period. Once you hit “Submit” you will receive your SB Bonus and the game will end for you.
What happens if I forget to hit “Submit” before the Swago game period ends?
You will not receive your SB Bonus. You must hit “Submit” before the game period ends.
What is a qualifying purchase?
A qualifying purchase is a purchase for which you receive SB.
Will manual credits for shopping count towards the Swag Up Rebate?
No, manual credits will not count towards the Swag Up Rebate.
 
****Not a member of Swagbucks?  It's easy to join and start being rewarded for doing things like shopping online, printing grocery coupons, searching and so much more!  I always save my Swagbucks for Christmas by redeeming my Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards!
 
 
 

No comments: