Friday, May 22, 2015

Summer Fun - Thrifty Tip Series!


Today is the last day of school for my kids.  I am a work from home mom so I will have to find ways to entertain my kiddos while still getting my work done.  I counted the days that my kids are off school and started a list of ideas to keep them entertained for those "I'm so bored" moments.  Each day I am going to post something from our summer fun list that we tried.  I will also post the cost of each activity.

We are trying to save money to build a house so we will be having a stay-cation and not going on a traditional summer vacation.  We will be taking a week off in July and will be tourists in our own city!  We also plan on doing lots of swimming at my in-laws' and our city pool. 

So please follow along with us and feel free to share your thrifty summer fun ideas as well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

summer has came and nearly gone already.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

It is amazing how fast summer went. We had a staycation too.