Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SCHOOL'S (almost) OUT FOR SUMMER!

If you are anything like me, you are anticipating having your kiddos home for summer break!  I am NOT looking forward to hearing "I'm bored" all day every day, so I am planning ahead with a summer list full of fun things to do with my kids!  I am a work from home mom so my kids will be at home with me all day long!  I will need to entertain them while actually getting my work done.  If any of my readers know of some fun activities that you like to do with your kids during the summer months, I would be thrilled to add them to my list!  If you would like to follow along with our summer activities, I will be posting each item we mark off our list!  I need to add at least 89 activities!  (I counted how many actual days until school starts again.)  YIKES!  Please leave me some ideas in the comments!


No comments: