**This is a sponsored post. I will be given the product(s) mentioned for this post. All opinions are my own.
I was more than thrilled when I was selected to be a part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program! I am super excited to get started and will hopefully inspire my readers along the way with my weight loss story. I will be writing a weekly blog post documenting my journey to become healthier for myself and my family. The following is a list of the reasons I want to get the rest of this weight off.
- To look better in my clothes. I hate how my body looks in most of my clothes. I feel uncomfortable when going out with friends and family and want to feel better about my appearance.
- To keep up with my kids! My kids are so active with sports and other activities. I want to be able to run with them and play with them without getting out of breath or tiring too quickly.
- To inspire my kids, my husband and the rest of my family! I want to inspire my family to make better choices. I want my kids to choose fruits and vegetables over junk food. (just one example) If they see me making better choices, they will be inclined to do so as well.
- To buy cuter clothes! I'd love to go shopping for once and look good in almost anything I try on! I hate shopping now because it's so hard to find anything that I think looks good on my body.
- To be a healthier person. I'm not usually sick, I don't have any illnesses like diabetes, etc. However, if I don't changes my unhealthy ways, that could change in the future. My husband has diabetes. (Not due to weight issues. He's had it since he was a teen) His diabetes is a huge financial burden on our family and I don't want to have to add any more medical bills in the mix due to my weight and unhealthy lifestyle.
- To have more energy! I am a VERY busy person with all of my jobs, and 3 kids! When I eat healthier and take better care of myself, I find that I have more energy to accomplish what needs to be done in a day! I notice when I eat crappy, unhealthy foods, I feel tired and run down and can't get everything done that I need to do!
I can't wait to get started and share my journey with all of you! Please read along and feel free to ask me questions along the way! You can visit Nutrisystem and learn all about their amazing weight loss program too! If losing weight is at the top of your New Year's resolution list, why not give Nutrisystem a try?
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.