Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360 - Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day! #FarCryGold

Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please visit Amazon.com to get your own copy of Far Cry 3, today's Gold Box Deal of the Day! I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.

I'm a mother of 3 and a childcare provider. I take care of kids and my house all day. I also do accounting work part time for my brother-in-law and work on this lovely blog. With all of these things (and little people) demanding my attention, I get pretty stressed out sometimes. After putting the kiddos to bed and picking up those last pesky toys off of the floor, I'm ready for some "me" time! Sometimes I will catch up on my favorite television shows - like The Biggest Loser and Parenthood and sometimes I like to play video games! After Bella and Sam are asleep, I can sometimes be found playing their video games - their Nintendo DS, the Wii and the Xbox! Emersing myself into the world of Mario and others gives me an outlet where I can relieve stress and just not think about all of the things I have left to do, or the craziness that will ensue the following day! For this reason, among others, I'm super excited to tell you all that Far Cry 3 is Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day! This game is normally $59.99, but today only you can pick it up for $34.99 on Amazon!  It ships for FREE with Amazon's Super Saver Shipping!


My husband is really excited about this game.  He is more into the shooting games than I am.  Hey - he's a guy!  This game is rated M for Mature, so we always make sure that the kids are in bed before playing any games like this.  The graphics on Far Cry 3 look amazing.  I'm amazed at how Ubisoft can create such realistic game play!  You can explore an island playground as stunningly beautiful as it is diverse from mountain ranges to swampy grasslands and white sandy beaches. You must fight your way through the island's towns, temples, river ports and more.  Make sure to order your copy of Far Cry 3 today!  This low price of $34.99 ends tonight!


Want to win a copy?  Clever Girls Collective will be giving away 5 copies today via Twitter to those who tweet the following:

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Far Cry 3! To buy: http://clvr.li/FC3Gold - RT to enter to win a copy! #FarCryGold

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good success. If you know of any please share. Thank you!
Also see my site - bostad i Antalya