When I was a little girl I had a Raggedy Ann doll and have such fond memories of her. When Aurora asked me if I wanted to review a product from their new Raggedy Ann & Andy doll line, I was so excited! I received a Raggedy Ann doll for Bella and she just adores it! She really looks like I remember, from her cute face to her red yarn hair! We just love how soft she is and the fact that she is handmade! Bella has been sleeping with her at night. She loves pretending that she is her baby, or the sister to her her other dolls. This doll is truly a treasure for my little girl, just as she was for me!
12" RAGGEDY ANN CLASSIC - MEDIUM Raggedy Andy is dressed in vintage-inspired fabrics and has yarn hair. Raggedy Ann & Raggedy Andy were created by Johnny Gruelle in 1918. Aurora's soft and huggable Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dolls are heirloom treasures to be passed along for generations.
- Aurora released a variety of classic Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy rag dolls and Fancy Pals™ (Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon style) in 2012
- Aurora is thrilled to work with Hasbro to bring a new generation of children into the fold of this classic and beloved brand with a new line of plush dolls striking just the right balance of vintage and modern elements
- Aurora is very excited to showcase these handmade pieces that feature exquisite detail including fine facial features and yarn hair with the classic loop style. These are heirloom treasures that can be passed on for generations
- The 8", 12" 16" and 25" classic Raggedy Ann or Raggedy Andy rag dolls are: $10, $15, $25 and $35 respectively
- The Fancy Pals style -- Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon -- are 7" and $17 each
- Four highly anticipated holiday styles join the line later this year. The Raggedy Ann "Chilly Chic" and "Santa's Helper" and Raggedy Andy "Chilly Chic" and "Santa" are 16 inches and SRP is $27
- All Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy items are great for ages 18 months and up
You can purchase your very own Raggedy Anne or Andy from Aurora World Inc.
Thanks to Aurora World Inc., one lucky Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy reader will win their choice of a Raggedy Ann, Raggedy Andy, or a Fancy Pal! Click "Read more" and follow the Rafflecopter directions to enter.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
a Rafflecopter giveaway