Friday, May 4, 2012

Thrifty Tip Friday!


#163  Use Those Freebies for Vacation Travel!  We are getting ready for a big trip this month!  The kids have no idea, but we are taking them to Disney World for 3 days and then following up with a 4 day cruise to The Bahamas!  We are flying into Orlando and we will have a lot of packing to do!  When flying you must comply with the airline requirements of bringing containers of shampoo, soap, etc. in containers that are 3 ounces or less (I believe).

Well this is perfect for all of those freebies I have received in the mail in the past few months!  I have received deodorants, shampoos, conditioners, soaps, face cleaning wipes, and more.  This saves me time and money from purchasing travel size products at the store, or putting my shampoo in those little travel size bottles.  We aren't picky about what shampoo and soap we use.  We love using whatever this mommy can pick up for FREE by combining sales and coupons.

So, if you are planning a trip this summer, stockpile all of those FREE samples for use on your trip!  Be sure to follow along with Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy!  I post all of the freebies that I sign up for as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That does make sense. I throw mine in the drawer and when I go out of town, throw a few in my bag.