Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our Exciting News!

You may have noticed that things have been pretty slow around here at Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy.  I really apologize for that!  I just haven't had much energy the past 6 weeks or so.  I basically have enough energy to take care of my kids, the daycare bunch, and some housework...  My poor blog has fallen to the wayside.  This is not intentional and I plan on getting back into the swing of things as soon as my energy returns.

Why do I have NO energy you may ask?  Well our family is going to be blessed with another baby come November!  Yes, I am expecting my third child!  My husband and I actually planned this and now we are both thinking.. "What in the world were we thinking?!"  LOL!  No, we are all very excited!  I've already been to the doctor and everything looks great.  Apparently I have slightly low progesterone levels and my doctor put me on some medication to up that - which is making me extra nauseous!

I have some great baby reviews and giveaways in the works and am very excited for that!  I plan on having a sort of Baby Shower event - not sure what it will be called yet or the exact dates.  I just wanted to let you all in on the secret!  I'm in my 10th week, so the end of the first trimester is in sight and hopefully I will be feeling better soon!  Things should be back to normal soon!  I'm really behind on getting my reviews and giveaways up and plan on working hard to get caught up.

1 comment: