Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Glade® Design the Air™ House Party!

Last month I was asked to host a Glade® Design the Air™ House Party!  I was so excited because I love Glade products!  I have used their candles and fresheners numerous times and was thrilled to try products from their new line!  I received a party kit that contained a reusable bag and notebook for myself along with assorted fresheners from the new Glade Expressions product line!  I laid each of the product out for the guests to try and decide which fragrance was their favorite.  My house sure did smell good!


My favorite scent was the Lavender & Juniper Berry (pictured below).  I've always loved the scent of lavender and this fragrance just smells lovely!  I loved the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser.  I use it in my living room where all of the daycare kids spend most of the day.  I change a lot of dirty diapers in there so a nice constant fragrance sure helps to make the room smell better!


My guests had a nice time learning about the new Glade products!  They were given some goodies to take home with them along with some high value coupons to purchase their own Glade Expressions products!


The great thing about House Party is that you don't have to be a blogger to have one!  Right now Hose Party has several great parties that you can sign up to host.  All you really have to do is invite some guests, have the party and then upload some pictures of your party and fill out a survey.  It's fun and a great way to try out new products!  Click here to sign up to be a House Party host!

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.

No comments: