About Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a children's television series, that premieres on Disney Channel, and is intended to help children solve specific age-appropriate problem solving skills, such as identifying shapes, counting, memory and cartoon physics. The series uses cognitive, social and creative learning opportunities. The premise of each episode centers on some kind of problem that Mickey has to solve, or event he needs to prepare for. To reach his goals, he frequently enlists his viewers to help him solve the problem by either counting out loud and/or identifying something on the television screen.
It’s Adventure Day and Professor Von Drake is sending Mickey and pals into the far reaches of outer space. The team blasts off in their Clubhouse Rocket in search of Treasure Stars that will point the way to the Out-of-this-World Treasure, their ultimate goal. The interplanetary trip takes preschool viewers first to the Moon, Mars and the Rings of Saturn. Along the way, the gang gets help from friendly space aliens Moon Men Chip and Dale, Martian Mickey and Pluto from Pluto but they also encounter sneaky Space Pirate Pete, who wants the Treasure all for himself. Eventually the Clubhouse Rocket’s crew and Space Pirate Pete manage to become friends, and they all follow the trail of the Treasure Stars to the mysterious Planet Mickey where they discover the location of the Out-of-this-World Treasure. It turns out to be a futuristic, space age version of the Clubhouse -- the perfect meeting place for all pals across the universe!
You can purchase Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Space Adventure on Amazon for only $13.99!
One lucky Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy reader will win a DVD copy of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Space Adventure! (US Residents Only)
You MUST be a follower of Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect (located at the right) for your entry to count. And you MUST include your email address with each entry.
Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect. AND Tell me who your child's favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse character is! (both combined = 1 entry)
That's all you have to do! But, if you'd like to receive extra entries you can:
- Like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Facebook here. (1 entry)
- Like Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Facebook here. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Twitter here. (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway. (1 entry daily, include the link)
- Enter another Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy giveaway. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Post the Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
This giveaway ends November 26th, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. * Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator. * I do contact each winner via email
Disclosure: I was not compensated for posting this giveaway. Because I do not directly ship most giveaways from my home, I cannot be held liable for lost or not received products.