Monday, October 3, 2011

The Swag Code Extravaganza is Today!


I am so excited to tell you that today Swagbucks is having a Swag Code Extravaganza! What's a Swag Code you may ask? Well a Swag Code is a special code that you usually have to hunt for. I have a Swagbucks Widget on my side bar. I always check for Swag Codes by clicking the "Swag Code" button. Sometimes it will give you a clue... "Check Facebook", "Check out the latest blog post", etc. Some codes are super easy to find and others take a little thought or hunting. When you find the code, you can enter it in your Account Summary on Swagbucks. After entering it, you will be awarded with Swag Bucks!

Now that you know what a Swag Code is and how to enter it, get excited because today, we will be able to find up to SEVEN different codes throughout the day for a possible total of 60 Swag Bucks! I love being rewarded with Swag Bucks because they really add up! I just received my first prize: a $50 Amazon gift card! I am saving this for Christmas shopping this year!

Not a member of Swagbucks? Join today! Right now they are giving new members 30 Swag Bucks just for signing up. Even better... if you enter the code: BIGTIMEBUCKS at sign up, you will receive an additional 70 Swag Bucks! That's 100 Swag Bucks just for signing up! Hurry because this special code expires TODAY at 11:59 pm PST.

What are you waiting for? Sign up for Swagbucks now and start earning rewards for searching the Internet, redeeming printable coupons, shopping online, taking daily polls, and more!

No comments: