Recently I was given a Gyro Bowl to review. I've seen the commercials for them and always wondered if they really work or not. I gave our Gyro Bowl to Sam with some cheerios in it and put it to the test. I won't say that there were NO cheerios on the floor, but I wasn't picking up the whole bowl! It is much harder for kids to spill the Gyro Bowl. Sam actually carried it by the handle and I watched to see if any would fall out and they didn't! I love the Gyro Bowl's design and love the fact that you can put a lid on it to save the snack from going stale. It's really easy for kids to use and carry around. We also tried it in the car and Bella and Sam were passing it back and forth, sharing some raisins and I didn't have to hear any screaming because of a spilled snack! This product it great! I like it much more than the other "spill proof" snack cups that I have tried in the past.
More About the Gyro Bowl:
- Kid-Proof Gyro Bowl
- Inner Bowl Rotates 360 Degrees
- Virtually Indestructible
- Saves Time, No More Cleaning
- Use it for Non-Food Items
- BPA-Free Plastic
- Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Not Microwave Safe
You can purchase your own Gyro Bowl here for $14.99 for 2!
Thanks to Gyro Bowl, one lucky Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy reader will win a Gyro Bowl of their own! (US Residents Only)
You MUST be a follower of Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect (located at the right) for your entry to count. And you MUST include your email address with each entry.
Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect. AND Like Gyro Bowl on Facebook. (both combined = 1 entry)
That's all you have to do! But, if you'd like to receive extra entries you can:
- Like Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Facebook here. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Twitter here. (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway. (1 entry daily, include the link)
- Enter another Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy giveaway. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Post the Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
- Post the One Year Blogversary button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
This giveaway ends October 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: email@example.com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. * Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator. * I do contact each winner via email
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours. Because I do not directly ship most giveaways from my home, I cannot be held liable for lost or not received products.