I love the fact that these are in pouches with lids. You can just squirt some in a bowl and put the unused portion back in the refrigerator for later use. The baby that I watch really loved all of the flavors that I let him try! He was trying to pull the bowl out of my hand because (he thought) I wasn't feeding him fast enough! This little guy is not a huge fan of veggies. His parents and I have been trying to get him to eat them with the airplane trick, etc. When I gave him Ella's Kitchen "Broccoli, Pears and Peas" he gobbled them up! He was getting his veggies with a little of that sweetness mixed in. I also love the fact that Ella's Kitchen foods are organic!
More About Ella's Kitchen:
Here we passionately believe that Ella along with the rest of her generation, should get the opportunity to eat better and healthy foods. This all came to pass when my daughter, Ella, was little and I was trying to find the perfect foods for her to eat - healthy, delicious, and easy to pop into a backpack for our on the go lifestyle. I couldn’t find anything that fit this description, so my family and I went to work!
We believe eating can be fun, tasty, and cool for kids. We take a “kid’s view” when making all our products from the color, texture, and flavors. In fact, it was a child’s idea for the smoothie names – yellow one, red one, why not right? Makes sense in a kids world and that’s what we aim to do – make kids feel safe to try and enjoy healthy foods in a fun way!
We have 5 ranges at the moment: our First Tastes, Ella's 1 Baby Food, Fruit + Baby Rice, Baby Brekkie, and Smoothie Fruits. We're always thinking of yummy new ranges to add to our family of yummy 100% organic foods!
Click here to find a store near you that sells Ella's Kitchen products!
Thanks to Ella's Kitchen, one lucky Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy reader will win a 10 pack sample box! (US Residents Only)
You MUST be a follower of Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect (located at the right) for your entry to count. And you MUST include your email address with each entry.
Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect. AND Visit Ella's Kitchen and comment on the flavor you think will be your little one's favorite. (both combined = 1 entry)
That's all you have to do! But, if you'd like to receive extra entries you can:
- Like Ella's Kitchen on Facebook here. (1 entry)
- Follow Ella's Kitchen on Twitter here. (1 entry)
- Like Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Facebook here. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Networked Blogs. (1 entry)
- Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Twitter here. (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway. (1 entry daily, include the link)
- Enter another Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy giveaway. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
- Post the Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
- Post the One Year Blogversary button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
This giveaway ends October 27, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: email@example.com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. * Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator. * I do contact each winner via email
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours. Because I do not directly ship most giveaways from my home, I cannot be held liable for lost or not received products.