Sunday, July 3, 2011

School Supply Coupons at Target.com - Start Printing Now!

Head on over to Target and print these coupons for "Back to School" shopping! I always wait until these items are on sale and can usually score pens, pencils, etc. for FREE! If my daughter doesn't need these particular items I will just add it to my office supply stockpile! Here are the coupons you can print now at Target:

  • $0.75 off 3 to 5 pack Post-It Flags or Tabs
  • $0.50 off Scotch Magic Tape item
  • $1 off Papermate writing utensil item
  • $1 off Sharpie Permanent Marker item
  • $1.50 off Mead Cloth Binder
  • $1 off Select Crayola Dry Erase items
  • $1 off with the purchase of two Bic writing utensil items
  • $1 off Mead Early Learning school supply item
**Remember at Target you can stack Target coupons with manufacturer coupons. I bet we will start seeing manufacturer coupons for these items soon!

No comments: