My husband and I really like the carboard CD sleeve contained in this kit. It seems that we are always needing these to take a CD or DVD with us. They are great becuse you can write whatever you want on them! They are much more durable than the paper CD sleeves we normally use! ReBinder is a great place to start for a sustainable office! The Green School Supply Kit we received came with a binder and 2 replacement covers. This way if the cover of our binder is damaged we can replace it without throwing away the metal binder part! Ingenious!
More About the Green School Supply Kit:
Walk the talk with the ReBinder Green School Supplies Kit. These unique, stylish and eco-friendly school supplies allow students to express their creativity while showcasing their commitment to the environment.
Sold by the Kit.
Each School Supply Kit Contains:
- (1) 1.5” Chipboard ReBinder recycled 3 ring binder
- (2) ReBinder replacement covers
- (6) RePouch recycled slash pocket dividers
- (6) RePocket eco-friendly pocket folders
- (2) ReWrite 8x10 recycled notebooks with lined paper
- (2) ReWrite 8x10 recycled notebooks with graph paper
- (2) ReWrite 5x8 Recycled notebooks with blank paper
- (6) ReSleeve recycled CD sleeves
- (3) RePlay recycled CD cases
More About ReBinder:
Each year, over 500 metric tons of toxic PVC ends up in landfills as the result of vinyl binders that people use. Today we should expect more. Products should be made in our country, with our workers, out of responsible materials with the intention that no landfill be required. ReBinder meets that demand.
ReBinder is the only true zero waste office supply manufacturer and the brand of choice for customers looking for sustainable, quality office supplies. Assembled by a local, AbilityOne certified disabled workforce, all ReBinder product materials are sourced from responsibly managed forests and verified FSC and SFI certified sources. With each purchase of ReBinder products, solid waste, greenhouse gas, energy, tree and water consumption are reduced. Check out our original recycled binders line.
ReBinder products have recently been nominated for the Best Office Products in North America. Learn more about our product line and how they stack up against traditional vinyl binders.
Making products responsibly means considering the source of the materials, the use of the products and where they end up at the end of their life. When used for Sales & Marketing, Events & Training or simply every day internal use, our innovative, durable and practical products raise both brand and environmental awareness while helping responsible organizations reduce solid waste and lower their carbon footprint.
Together, our customers have saved:
- -Millions of pounds of greenhouse gases
- -Millions of gallons of water
- -Tens of thousands of trees
- -Tens of billions of BTUs of energy
- -Hundreds of tons of solid waste
As a privately owned business in Seattle, Washington, our philosophy embraces a balanced approach to providing exceptional value to our customers with products that reduce the environmental footprint of our industry and our customers.
You can purchase ReBinder products here.
Thanks to ReBinder, one lucky Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy reader will win a Green School Supply Kit like the one I received! (US Residents Only)
You MUST be a follower of Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect (located at the right) for your entry to count. And you MUST include your email address with each entry.
Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy via Google Friend Connect. AND Like ReBinder on Facebook. (both combined = 1 entry)
That's all you have to do! But, if you'd like to receive extra entries you can:
-Follow ReBinder on Twitter here. (1 entry, include your ID)
-Subscribe to the ReBinder Email Newsletter (at the bottom left of website) (1 entry)
-Like Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Facebook here. (1 entry, include your ID)
-Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Networked Blogs. (1 entry, include your ID)
-Follow Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy on Twitter here. (1 entry, include your ID)
-Tweet this giveaway. (1 entry daily, include the link)
-Enter another Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy giveaway. (1 entry for each giveaway entered)
-Post the Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy button (located at the right) on your blog. (5 entries, leave me a link)
Please include your email address with EACH entry. If you don't have your email attached to your comment, I won't be able to contact you if you win! Post a separate comment for each entry (if it says 3 entries, post 3 separate comments.)
This giveaway ends July 13, 2011 at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
* Lucky winner or winners will be selected through True Random Number Generator.* If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: email@example.com -- so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. * Each giveaway winner has 48 hours to respond to my email about getting the awesome giveaway prize to him/her. If the winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, I will choose another winner using the True Random Number Generator. * I do contact each winner via email
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above for this review. No monetary compensation was received by me. This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours. Because I do not directly ship most giveaways from my home, I cannot be held liable for lost or not received products.