Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mixbook Review


I love photographs of my family! Before I had two kids I spent a lot of time scrapbooking! It it such a fun hobby and I was making beautiful photo albums to look back on when I am older. Since the kids I have had much less time to spend on this hobby and now rely on photo books from photo sharing websites. I have found a new favorite place to make photo books and it's called Mixbook! I received a gift code to make an 8 1/2 by 11, 20 page hardcover book and I LOVE it! See some pictures of the book I made below:




This book was so easy to make and so easy to customize! I have used other sites to make photo books as gifts and they turned out alright. Mixbook was just so much easier to use! I could pick whatever designs I liked and then add as many or as few pictures to that page. It really is like scrapbooking because you aren't limited in the design you want. You can change fonts, colors, etc. all with the click of your mouse!


More about Mixbook:


Mixbook, a leading photo publishing company. Unlike our competitors, our photo books are 100% customizable, allowing users to begin with either a blank book or an existing template that can then be edited to their liking. Mixbook also has a unique collaboration feature which allows our users to invite friends and family to work on a project together. We offer competitive pricing and our email subscribers often receive exclusive discounts. Also, our customers love us and consistently give us a 5-star rating.


Photo Books that are FUN to Create!

You have a ton of photos, and our job is to help you put them into a beautiful photobook.
  • Our online Photo book software makes books easy! Just upload your photos and start creating! You can choose from beautiful pre-made templates or personalize your photo book by making your own template.
  • Customize photo books to your liking. You can make your photo book unique with text, cropped and rotated photos, various fonts, and more! There's no limit to what kinds of photo books you can make!
  • Be completely satisfied with your printed photo book. Our photo books are printed on archival-quality silk 100 lb. paper with full photo wrap covers. Whether you choose a softcover or hardcover photo book, each product is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
***Don't forget to Like Mixbook on Facebook to stay up to date with special offers!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: