Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Cononut Oil Review

I enjoy providing my family with healthy natural foods. I was recently given the opportunity to review Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, and I was very pleased! I used it in place of my normal vegetable oil and it tasted great! My family was happy and so am I because it is much healthier for them!

Tropical Traditions offers great alternatives to everyday cooking ingredients!



"Virgin Coconut Oil is a food, and is one of the best cooking oils you can use. It has been a staple cooking oil for thousands of years in tropical climates. As a cooking oil, its chemical structure is kept in tact and therefore is resistant to mutations of fatty acid chains even when used in higher cooking temperatures, unlike most vegetable oils. Research shows that the medium chain fatty acids found in coconut oil boosts the body’s metabolism, raises body temperatures, and helps provide greater energy which can lead to weight loss."

Hundreds of tasty recipes using coconut oil can be found here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow from blog hop, I'm following you back and love what I'm seeing so far on your blog! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanee. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Following you back. Have a great week!